Home > Events, Fundraising > Thank you, Chicago!

Thank you, Chicago!

What an amazing event! Last night was a record-breaking evening here in Chicago. More than 1,000 friends gathered at Navy Pier to support CURE for our 15th Annual Chicago Benefit. With more than $1.4M and counting raised for critical epilepsy research, it was the most successful evening in CURE’s history. Thank you to everyone who attended and especially to Mrs. Clinton for sharing this magnificent night with us. The outpouring of support and the stories shared by speakers and guests alike were inspiring and incredibly touching.

Wish you all could have been there with us! A heartfelt thank you to our many volunteers, donors and in-kind donors!! See you all next year!

For videos from the evening, please visit our video page!

1. via
    April 19, 2014 at 6:18 pm | #1

For latest news you have to visit the web and on internet I found this site as a most excellent web page
    for newest updates.

2. MX
    April 19, 2014 at 6:19 pm | #2

Hello! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you if that would be ok.

I’m undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look forward tto neew
    posts.

3. April 19, 2014 at 7:21 pm | #3

Hey there! I just wanted to assk if you ever have any problems
    with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hackeed and I ended up losing many months of hard work ddue to nno backup.
    Do you have any solutions to stop hackers?

4. April 19, 2014 at 8:53 pm | #4

Hi there! I just wanted to ask if you ever
    have any issues with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was
    hacked and I ended up losing months of hard work due to no backup.
    Do you have any solutions tto stop hackers?

5. April 19, 2014 at 10:14 pm | #5

Really when someone doesn’t know then its up to other visitors that they will assist, so here it
    takes place.

6. April 19, 2014 at 10:58 pm | #6

Stone bird feeders and benches can add that unique look.
    In my experience, they hold up better in foul weather than loblolly.
    Sometimes formulating landscaping ideas with rocks may require little
    consultation with a professional, which may be easy to find at any Lowes store.

7. April 20, 2014 at 12:39 am | #7

It’s really very complex in this full of activity life to listen news on Television, so I only use
    world wide web for that reason, and get the latest
    news.